“SHORT FILM COMPETITION”
WHY WE ARE HERE -The candidates can portray the purpose of college life.
FREEDOM AT CAMPUS – The candidates can portray their dream campus, the type of freedom that the students expect form campuses. Are they getting it? What are the challenges they face? Are the campuses student friendly?
CAMPUS THEN AND NOW – Candidates can compare the campus life before and after Covid 19. They can also compare the campus lives of old generation and new generation.
6. Works must be English subtitled.
7. The content of films must be suitable for under 18
8. The author must declare to be in possession of all rights for the movie.
9. We only receive films in MP4 Format
10. Registration fees cannot be refunded.
11. The decision of jury members will be final and accepts no inquiries or arguments. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
12. The judgement will be based on the below mentioned areas:
13. AI International College will not be held responsible for any unauthorised inclusion of:
14. No contents related to body shaming, violence, crimes, any kind of discriminations, defaming of sensitive areas like religion, politics etc… will be promoted.
15. If any unauthorised inclusion of materials as set out above applies to a submitted film, AI International College reserves the right to forego consideration of that film, or to withdraw the film from confirmed programming.
16. It is the sole responsibility of the Submitter to:
Secure permission from the rights holders of any and all copyrighted and/or trademarked content or materials included within the film
* Clear all content within the film from any and all actual or potential legal claims and issues, including, without limitation, claims based on theories of libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of rights of publicity, theft of trade secrets, breach of confidence, breach of confidential relationship, and breach of express or implied contract
17. For further enquiries related to short film, candidates can contact AI International College
18. Covid protocols should be strictly followed
19. Last date of registrations – 8/11/2021
20. The short films should be submitted to the given mail id before 10/11/2021
Upon completion of your online registration, you will be receive a mail to the email address provided on the registration form with payment/bank details. Registrations are only confirmed once the required payment has been received.